Preparing Your Visit
What to bring for your first consultation?
- Photo Identification:
- NRIC or Driver’s License or Passport
- Work Permit / Dependants Pass
- Corporate insurance card (if any)
- Referral letter (if any)
- Prior medical reports and investigations
- Laboratory reports
- Radiology reports with films or CDs
- Endoscopy or operation reports with photographs if available
- Histology reports
- Health Screening reports
- Cardiac assessment reports and CDs if available
Insurance, Financing and Payment
We cover the following insurances/companies:
All patients with or without insurance are welcome. You may wish to speak to your employer, human resources, or your personal insurance agent to enquire more about your benefits and coverage. Financial Counseling services are also available upon request.
The following forms of payment are accepted at our clinic:
Concierge and Transportation
Contact our Concierge (WhatsApp: 81578825) and we will arrange complimentary transport to and back from our clinic at no charge.
This service is only available for Nanyang Surgery Customers.
Traveling via Car/Public Transport?
- By Bus
- Bus Stop: Serangoon Road Sri Srinivasa Pderuma Temple
- Bus Services: 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 67, 125, 130, 139, 141, 147, 857, NR6
- MRT (Farrer Park Station)
- Take Exit C and follow the signs to Farrer Park Hospital
- By Car
Parking spaces are available at Connexion
Parking Charges Apply
Electronic Referral Service
Automated Electronic Referrals
- Clinical Findings/Symptoms
- If you did a blood test with us and the results were deemed clinically significant
- If you had symptoms that warrant a referral to a Specialist
- iDOC Partner GP Clinics
- If you have been seen by our doctor at the primary care level and deemed requiring a referral
- Health Screening
- If you are eligible for health screening and had requested a referral.
- If you had a positive result during one of our health screening service
You do not need to reproduce a referral letter if an electronic letter has already been sent.
Request for a Teleconsult/e-Referral
- Consult our doctor on Telemedicine to determine if you require to see our specialist
- You may book an appointment by clicking the button below